All orders are accepted subject to our terms and conditions as set out below.
1. All quotations given and contracts of sale made shall be deemed to incorporate these terms and conditions.
2. All prices are subject to alteration without prior notice and prices quoted in our price lists and other advertising material, at any time.
3. All prices are subject to VAT.
4. All prices are shown ex-warehouse and carriage charges are based on the value excluding VAT. Carriage charges are provided at cost and do not attract any mark up.
5. New accounts are conducted on a pro forma basis initially. We have no minimum order requirements and will direct despatch direct to customers upon prior agreement.
6. Where goods are unusually heavy or an awkward shape we reserve the right to make a special carriage charge.
7. Claims regarding damaged products or shortages must be made known to us within 7 days of delivery. Claims made outside this period will not be enforceable against us.
8. We shall not be liable for delay in delivery, non-delivery or damage of goods by reason of any act of God, Government Orders, Strikes, war or other circumstances beyond our control.
9. No orders will be considered cancelled unless notification is received in writing and accepted by the officers of the company.
10. Whilst every attempt is made to complete shipments in one delivery, we reserve the right to make part delivery.
11. If stocks of an ordered item have been exhausted, customerís orders will be held pending our obtaining new stocks for delivery as soon as possible.
12. All accounts must be paid within 30 days of the invoice date. After 60 days interest will be charged at 2.5% per month.
13. On delivery all risks in connection to the goods shall pass to the customer. However the title to the goods will remain with us until the customer has paid in full for the items delivered.